What I'm Reading





"I will live for love and the rest will take care of itself." 
- Marina Keegan, The Opposite of Loneliness 

I never read a book more than once. I don't know if its my short attention span to blame, but all of those brand new Target books with the 20% off sticker that I've read maybe once, or passed along to one of my roommates, are still sitting on my black IKEA desk. But this book, with its torn edges, folded corners and highlighted paragraphs, has found a place in my pizza loving heart. 

Her stories are so real (even though half are fiction) and are a breath of fresh air from the cynical thoughts that seem to loom over Generation Y.  She confronts post-graduation anxiety, heartbreak, and our place in the world with words of hope and possibility, making you feel less like a little fish in a big pond and more like a part of this immense community. 

I really hope you all enjoy this book just as much as I do! 

xx, 
Tyra 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Noel Utsugi + Tyra Ippongi