Cheers to new beginnings!

Hello lovelies, 
Welcome to Le Voyage! 
We started LV as a bikini/jewelry line two years ago before we went off to college, but we recently decided to breathe new life into the brand! Due to chaotic schedules and long distances, we are not in production just yet, but instead, we are turning Le Voyage into a lifestyle blog! Inspired by our wanderlust, we will share with you all our best travels, fashion, muses, and whatever our hungry hearts crave. Before we dive into our explorations and adventures, we thought we should give a little introduction about ourselves to start this blog off on the right foot. 


I'm Tyra Ippongi, half of the LV team. Born and raised in Oahu, Hawaii, I am an island girl at heart, but I moved two years ago to San Diego for college. I am going into my Junior year, working towards a Business Administration degree in Marketing. I am a lover of the ocean, sunflowers, and adventure, with a slight obsession with bikinis, pizza, and anything ginger. I'm working towards spending the next summer traveling Europe, but until then, I hope to share my adventures with you all! xx


I'm Noel Utsugi, the other half of Le Voyage. I am originally from Oahu, Hawaii, but I fell in love with the Bay Area two years ago. I will be a junior at Santa Clara University and am pursuing a degree in Accounting with a minor in Studio Art. I have a long bucket list and when I'm not dreaming about my next destination, you can find me reading about fashion or feminism, brainstorming a new sewing project, or thrifting something to add to my closet. I own too many white tees, drink too much milk tea, and want to go on more adventures than time could possibly allow. I will be studying abroad in Milan, Italy in the Fall and can't wait to document my journey and share my experience with you guys!

So with that, welcome to Le Voyage, our personal journeys that we hope to fill with love, good vibes, and lots of adventures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Noel Utsugi + Tyra Ippongi