Birks are back

Slides by noelutsugi featuring Zara 

Birks are back (well, they never really left) and they're taking the fashion world by storm. I love the look, but I don't really want to spend $100+ on shoes that may be a fleeting fad, however well-made and comfortable they are. The Madden Girl ones are perfect if you want the exact look at a lower price. I've also heard that eBay sometimes has slightly used Birks, which some people prefer since they're slightly broken in and more comfortable.
I love the simple look and understated palette of these other options. I'm very tempted to get the Dolce Vita ones ever since I saw them at Ross (amazing, right?!) in a size 7.5 (unfortunately way too big for me).
Though these are definitely more of a summer shoe, I think they'd be great transition pieces for those relaxed, warm fall days.
xx, Noel

p.s. Can you tell I recently discovered how great Polyvore is? Follow me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Noel Utsugi + Tyra Ippongi