1 suitcase, 3 months



On September 1, I will be boarding a plane to Italy, where I will be living and studying for three months. I have never been to Europe and don't speak Italian, so I'm both excited and a little nervous. After going through the long and slightly stressful visa process, the next thing on my mind was packing. I'm planning on bringing one suitcase and one carry on for three and a half months of living abroad and traveling.
These pieces aren't the only things I'm bringing, but they're my essentials. I think it's a good way to force myself to be creative with my outfits. Who knows, maybe It'll even lead to me finally narrowing down my wardrobe to just the essential, key pieces.
I will also be blogging about my time in Milan and my travels around Europe, so feel free to follow both the blog and our instagram @levoyagehawaii for updates!

ciao
xx, noel

disclaimer: about half of these items I actually own and the other half I have similar (cheaper) versions of. Feel free to reach out to find out where to find cheaper versions of some of these items!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Noel Utsugi + Tyra Ippongi