Halfway

Four hours and one movie later, we're sitting in Toronto after the first leg of our journey from SFO to Toronto airport. On our way, we met two other people in the IES Milan program, one Cal Poly student en route to Munich, and two friends from SCU on their way to Barcelona. When we got to the Toronto airport, we sat down for an extremely overpriced meal and our first legal drink! I had an $11 glass of mediocre wine and an expensive panini, but Toronto has nice sitting areas equipped with iPads and free wifi, so I guess the $30 meal was worth it.
Also, GOOD wifi is a literal godsend. For family and friends reading this, feel free to contact me through email, Facebook, viber, or whatsapp! I will try to respond when I have wifi. Ciao, Toronto. See you soon, Milan! P.S. Canadian people (or at least the customs and airport workers) are extremely sassy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Noel Utsugi + Tyra Ippongi